Today in human geography class, we discussed what a day of exams would look like, in the hopes to prepare us for what will probably be a few of the worst days this year. Not to mention that I spent most of my weekend studying for the tests, and got only about two done. Everyone is making exams seem like a big deal (and they are) but they are only 20% of our grades, so if I do terribly bad, I probably won't be ruined. So even though I shouldn't be stressing too much, I am. This weekend was also the worst head ache I've had in a really long time so can you tell that I'm excited to review thee last subjects?!?!
1. Why is it important to know the time zones of the Earth? When traveling to a different state or country, you will need to know what time of day it is. Did you gain or lose hours? 2. Name one fact you learned about a certain country based on the CIA website we looked at in class. 3. How do the Peter and Mercator maps differ? Why are these maps different? Peter is the correct map according to size. Many notice that some of the countries on the Mercator map are not mapped according to the right size. Greenland is way off compared to it's original size. 4. Circadian Cycle? Your body's natural and biological clock 5. Why is it important for geographers to research the culture of a region? 6. Who proposed one standard constant time for the whole world? Sandford Fleming 7. What is our official language? none 8. Primary language? English about 80% 9. What is a cartographer? map maker ...
Comments
Post a Comment