Today in human geography class, we got our pop quizzes back. hahahahahhahahahah once again, I have failed it. Maybe I would be able to pay attention more in this class if I was actually proud of my work. Maybe the reason I have trouble paying attention is because I might not be enjoying what I am learning. Which sucks because if I'm going to be in school, I should be engaged in my school work. Bur since I am a hard worker, my goal is to just try and focus better. I'm really not trying to spend my time in this class trying to focus and then fail the exam. So I guess the only thing to do is to study the work. But that leads to another problem. There isn't much to study from.
Today in this class we took a test. I don't think I did bad...I hope I didn't. There's not much to say for this blog so I'm going to talk about the test questions. They weren't too bad, but some didn't seem like we talked about them enough or put them in the study guide for the test. For example, I still don't know what degrees the Prime Meridian is located at. Also it's weird how different teachers form their test questions. Most people know that when you are taking a test, the bubbled answers are most likely not going to be in a row. But when I took this test, I know that about three of my answers were definitely right, and they were all like C's. It's just kind of tricky. But Mr. Schick would do something like that. I mean he gives us pop quiz's all the time. Why wouldn't he want to trick us and make our brains go crazy, right? Anyway, there still isn't much to talk about, so here is how I feel today's class went.
Comments
Post a Comment