Today in human geography class, we finished up the rest of the projects that hadn't been shared. I really don't know what to write in this blog, considering that is the only thing we've done in this class in for the past two days is share projects. So let's talk about Christmas. Christmas is by far, every child's favorite holiday. Hey my name is Holiday. That's neat. Anyway, it seems strange that it is next month. I feel like from October-January is the part of the year that goes by so fast. Since this is my favorite part of the year, it makes me upset. So of course my least favorite part of the year (February-May) takes forever. But we can't forget about Thanksgiving. I WILL be playing Christmas music in the car on the way home from our thanksgiving dinner.
Today in this class we took a test. I don't think I did bad...I hope I didn't. There's not much to say for this blog so I'm going to talk about the test questions. They weren't too bad, but some didn't seem like we talked about them enough or put them in the study guide for the test. For example, I still don't know what degrees the Prime Meridian is located at. Also it's weird how different teachers form their test questions. Most people know that when you are taking a test, the bubbled answers are most likely not going to be in a row. But when I took this test, I know that about three of my answers were definitely right, and they were all like C's. It's just kind of tricky. But Mr. Schick would do something like that. I mean he gives us pop quiz's all the time. Why wouldn't he want to trick us and make our brains go crazy, right? Anyway, there still isn't much to talk about, so here is how I feel today's class went.
Comments
Post a Comment