Today's class was a little disappointing. You have done it again Mr. Schick. Pop quiz here pop quiz there....it's no biggie, we will survive. But seriously! You're actually killing me. On your last pop quiz I thought I failed and actually ended up doing pretty good so here's hoping for this one. I have to say I'm not enjoying this unit as well as I thought I would. However, I do like learning the different continents. It must seem silly to people who don't live in the
1. Why is it important to know the time zones of the Earth? When traveling to a different state or country, you will need to know what time of day it is. Did you gain or lose hours? 2. Name one fact you learned about a certain country based on the CIA website we looked at in class. 3. How do the Peter and Mercator maps differ? Why are these maps different? Peter is the correct map according to size. Many notice that some of the countries on the Mercator map are not mapped according to the right size. Greenland is way off compared to it's original size. 4. Circadian Cycle? Your body's natural and biological clock 5. Why is it important for geographers to research the culture of a region? 6. Who proposed one standard constant time for the whole world? Sandford Fleming 7. What is our official language? none 8. Primary language? English about 80% 9. What is a cartographer? map maker ...
Comments
Post a Comment