Today in human geography class, we discussed the past, present, and future. This led us to talking about how there is a time difference in different regions throughout the world. Now what if we all went by the same time? I guess the better questions is why don't we all go by the same time already? If you think about it, it's actually really strange, but we don't think it is because we are used to it. The reason we don't go by the same time throughout the world is because it may be 12:00 in one place and be daylight but in another it could be the same time, but dark. This is the best way so everyone can experience the same times of day. We really are strange people aren't we if you think about it. Though this might not be an interesting topic to some, it certainly makes me think of our world very differently on how we adapt to our ways of life. I mean it's only been a little over 100 years since we've been living through time like this! Great lesson today, looking forward to more!
Today in this class we took a test. I don't think I did bad...I hope I didn't. There's not much to say for this blog so I'm going to talk about the test questions. They weren't too bad, but some didn't seem like we talked about them enough or put them in the study guide for the test. For example, I still don't know what degrees the Prime Meridian is located at. Also it's weird how different teachers form their test questions. Most people know that when you are taking a test, the bubbled answers are most likely not going to be in a row. But when I took this test, I know that about three of my answers were definitely right, and they were all like C's. It's just kind of tricky. But Mr. Schick would do something like that. I mean he gives us pop quiz's all the time. Why wouldn't he want to trick us and make our brains go crazy, right? Anyway, there still isn't much to talk about, so here is how I feel today's class went.
Comments
Post a Comment