Today in human geography class, we got our final scores on our test for the 1st quarter of high school. I was disappointed i found that my grade was not where I wanted it to be. However, we went over the answers, and now I know what my mistakes were, and hope this prepares me for the 1st semester test in this class. We also were able to talk more on the topic of immigration and population. I don't know much about it yet because of other things that have been getting in the way of our learning so far, so I can't say much. So tune into more blogs to come! I am looking forward to learning more to share with you.
Today in class you surprised me with a pop quiz that I was not very happy about. I hope I passed it. I wasn't ready at all. As Iv'e mentioned in recent blogs, I know very little on geography. I don't even know where Siberia or Brazil are and I defintily don't know what kind of people there are. But i'm not so worried about that, because I believe that you can't really know anything about a different place in the world unless you have actually been able to go there and experience it. I hope I am fortunate to travel the world someday. But because I probably won't be able to see the whole thing, I'd at least like to go somewhere out of the country! It's funny because most people who have a lot of money spend it on nice things. Nice things are nice, but I would use the money in a more beneficial way for myself. I guess some people just don't understand that a big part of our life is learning and discovering new things. That's why we are here afte...
Comments
Post a Comment