Today in class you surprised me with a pop quiz that I was not very happy about. I hope I passed it. I wasn't ready at all. As Iv'e mentioned in recent blogs, I know very little on geography. I don't even know where Siberia or Brazil are and I defintily don't know what kind of people there are. But i'm not so worried about that, because I believe that you can't really know anything about a different place in the world unless you have actually been able to go there and experience it. I hope I am fortunate to travel the world someday. But because I probably won't be able to see the whole thing, I'd at least like to go somewhere out of the country! It's funny because most people who have a lot of money spend it on nice things. Nice things are nice, but I would use the money in a more beneficial way for myself. I guess some people just don't understand that a big part of our life is learning and discovering new things. That's why we are here after all. So...next time you hint that we might have a pop quiz coming up, I'll expect it to be the next day!
Today in this class we took a test. I don't think I did bad...I hope I didn't. There's not much to say for this blog so I'm going to talk about the test questions. They weren't too bad, but some didn't seem like we talked about them enough or put them in the study guide for the test. For example, I still don't know what degrees the Prime Meridian is located at. Also it's weird how different teachers form their test questions. Most people know that when you are taking a test, the bubbled answers are most likely not going to be in a row. But when I took this test, I know that about three of my answers were definitely right, and they were all like C's. It's just kind of tricky. But Mr. Schick would do something like that. I mean he gives us pop quiz's all the time. Why wouldn't he want to trick us and make our brains go crazy, right? Anyway, there still isn't much to talk about, so here is how I feel today's class went.
Comments
Post a Comment