Today in class we went deeper into the discussion of what site and situation mean and a few examples of each. But since I've already gone over what they mean, I'll just give more examples of how we explained them more thoroughly today. One example of how we explained these was through ships. Mr. Schick told us that he has a friend who was a ship pilot and travels the world delivering and receiving different resources for countries around the world. This wouldn't be possible without a place for the ship to load and unload it's resources. That is a good example for site because since we have access to the harbor in Baltimore we can send ships. A good example of situation is Washington D.C. Washington depends on it's tourists for Presidential sites and museums. These are the two explained a little better. I feel I've grasped these definitions and examples a little better since our discussions in class. However, a test still seems to much for right now and what I know.
Today in this class we took a test. I don't think I did bad...I hope I didn't. There's not much to say for this blog so I'm going to talk about the test questions. They weren't too bad, but some didn't seem like we talked about them enough or put them in the study guide for the test. For example, I still don't know what degrees the Prime Meridian is located at. Also it's weird how different teachers form their test questions. Most people know that when you are taking a test, the bubbled answers are most likely not going to be in a row. But when I took this test, I know that about three of my answers were definitely right, and they were all like C's. It's just kind of tricky. But Mr. Schick would do something like that. I mean he gives us pop quiz's all the time. Why wouldn't he want to trick us and make our brains go crazy, right? Anyway, there still isn't much to talk about, so here is how I feel today's class went.
Comments
Post a Comment