I am pretty confident for our test tomorrow on Ancient Greece. It seems it came pretty fast, however I think I will do pretty good. Going over questions that might be asked was definitely helpful! It also gave me a way to study. Some things were asked that I hadn't even thought of, so hopefully now I will know more than I would have coming into class tomorrow. People asking these questions, also gave me a kind of reminder on what we've already learned so far. Though it seems like we haven't been working on this topic for long, I already feel like I have a good grasp on the subject. However, i'm a little startled that we are already having a test on this information. It makes me wonder are all the tests going to come out of nowhere? Now getting off that topic, I'd like to bring up how you were talking about movies. Where you really an assistant director? Home Alone and Uncle Buck? That's amazing! One of the many jobs I've ever thought about doing, was being involved in a movie. It doesn't have to be the main role (or even an acting scene) just some way that will have my name show up at the end when they recognize everyone involved in the making. Thanks for sharing this with us! I hope to do well on your test!
1. Why is it important to know the time zones of the Earth? When traveling to a different state or country, you will need to know what time of day it is. Did you gain or lose hours? 2. Name one fact you learned about a certain country based on the CIA website we looked at in class. 3. How do the Peter and Mercator maps differ? Why are these maps different? Peter is the correct map according to size. Many notice that some of the countries on the Mercator map are not mapped according to the right size. Greenland is way off compared to it's original size. 4. Circadian Cycle? Your body's natural and biological clock 5. Why is it important for geographers to research the culture of a region? 6. Who proposed one standard constant time for the whole world? Sandford Fleming 7. What is our official language? none 8. Primary language? English about 80% 9. What is a cartographer? map maker ...
Comments
Post a Comment