Today in human geography class we went over expected questions that should be on the exam. We were also fortunate enough to receive what the essay question will be on the exam. We went over it and it has made me feel more prepared for this exam. I will definitely be studying that, it should be a few easy points. I'm glad we had this "review day" before exams, I think it really has helped me in order to successfully pass the test. At least I hope so....
1. Why is it important to know the time zones of the Earth? When traveling to a different state or country, you will need to know what time of day it is. Did you gain or lose hours? 2. Name one fact you learned about a certain country based on the CIA website we looked at in class. 3. How do the Peter and Mercator maps differ? Why are these maps different? Peter is the correct map according to size. Many notice that some of the countries on the Mercator map are not mapped according to the right size. Greenland is way off compared to it's original size. 4. Circadian Cycle? Your body's natural and biological clock 5. Why is it important for geographers to research the culture of a region? 6. Who proposed one standard constant time for the whole world? Sandford Fleming 7. What is our official language? none 8. Primary language? English about 80% 9. What is a cartographer? map maker ...
Comments
Post a Comment